Centrifuge for continuous separation of solids from liquids such as thickening and dewatering sludge, suspensions with granular solids, clarification of liquids, separating starch, etc. We provide a broad range of DECANTER sizes.
1.Continuous working,spiral discharging,high capacity.
2.Controlled by two motors,rovolving drum can be adjustable two stage separately.
3.Wide applicability for chemical,oil,foodstuff,pharmacy industries and green industry in which solid-liquid separation is required.
4.Suitable for various products,capable for separating wide ranging solid phase grains(0.002-2mm),especially when separating solid phase has different size grains
According to users' requirement,the product contact parts can be made of austenite stainless steel(321,316L...904L,C2205),Haynes alloy titanic alloy or other anti-erosion materials
1. Methods of lubrication:
B.Circular forced lubrication
2. Number of helical blade head is selectable within single head helix,double head helix or multiple head helix
3. Helix surface is coated with high hardness alloy
1)The machine starts and speeds up automatically.
2)When the proper working condition are met and the revolving drum reaches the feeding speed,the feeding valve opens and allows suspension which will be separated to enter into the product compartment of the spiral feeder through the feeding pipe.
3)After the preliminary speed-up,the suspension passes the outlet of compartment and into the drum.Because of centrifugal force, the suspension in the drum is quickly divided into two phases;the heavier solid phase deposits to the inner wall of the drum and driven by the differential gear which results in the non-cynchronous movement between the spiral feeder and the drum,the solid phase will be transferred into the small end for further dehydration and finally discharged through solid phase outlet.
4)The separated liquid flows out though the big end or will be driven out by centrifugal pump.
|Model||Drum Dia.(mm)||Speed(rpm)||Length(mm)||G-force||Power(kw)||Weight(kg)||Overall size(L×W×H)(mm)|
|PDCS-14||355||4000||1600||3180||18.5/7.5||1800||3495 × 840 × 1180|
|PDCS-16||400||3650||1800||3000||22/15||2500||3890 × 1020 × 1205|
|PDCS-18||450||3200||2000||2600||37/22||3000||4297 × 1080 × 1385|
|PDCS-20-4||500||3000||2000||2500||37/30||3800||4330 × 1140 × 1470|
|PDCS-20-4.5||500||3000||2250||2500||45/37||4000||4580 × 1140 × 1470|
|PDCS-21||530||2900||2280||2500||55/45||5000||4924 × 1170 × 1540|
Following allocation can be possible to meet customer's demand
1.Frequency conversion plus PLC controlling system
2.Protection system for vibration and temperature rising
3.Feeding speed control
4.Gas-liquid separation device on liquid outlet
5.Three kinds of structure selection of cycloid gear,planetary gear and hydraulic differential. They are used to be transfered the different solid phase by pushing the torque.
1.Dewatering and thickening of sludge form municipal and industrial waste water, such as : municipal sludge, paper mill sludge, starch sludge, steel mill sludge, printing and dyeing mill sludge, water works sludge, pharmaceutical sludge, PVC sludge, sewage desulfurization sludge, grain stillage, power plant ash sludge, dairy sludge, beer sludge, drilling mud, electroplating liquid, fermented liquid manure, oil refining sludge, soap sludge, leather sludge, and other types of sludge.
2. Chemical or pharmaceutical products such as: butane dicarboxylic acid, alum, aluminum hydroxide, ammonium hydrogen carbonate, ammonium nitrate, ammonium sulphate, anthracene, antibiotics, barium chloride, barium carbonate, barium sulphate, benzene, blood products, blue vitriol, borax, boric acid, calcium carbonate, calcium citrate, calcium hydroxide, calcium nitrate, calcium oxalate, casein, cellulose, chrome yellow, clay, methyl cellulose, corundum, corn plum mule, cooking oil, processed fish, mirabilite, glutamate, hops, pesticide diatomaceous earth, herbicides, tartaric acid, sodium sulphate, sodium phosphate, sodium nitrate, carbon black and others materials.
3. Mineral oil, waste oil, bilge sludge, lubricating oil.
4. Recovering of animal and vegetal basic products (oil/fat, starch, proteins)
5. Beverages (wine, beer, fruit)