The kitchen waste pretreatment system is a new type of kitchen waste pretreatment system developed by Hanpu for the continuous optimization of the problems in the actual processing of kitchen waste.
The kitchen waste pretreatment control system is a multi-level computer system consisting of a process control level and a process monitoring level, which is a communication network. It integrates computer, communication, display and control 4C technologies. The basic idea is decentralized control. Centralized operation, hierarchical management, flexible configuration and easy configuration.
Hanpu can provide complete sets of kitchen waste pretreatment system equipment of different scales from 50 tons to 200 tons/day. The system has the following innovations:
1. Organic combination of crushing, sorting, pulping and separation, short process route and small floor space, saving valuable land resources and reducing investment costs;
2. In the integration of equipment, the complex characteristics of the kitchen waste in China are fully considered, which can fully meet the requirements of sorting, crushing and pulping of kitchen waste in China, with stable operation, high processing efficiency and reasonable cost;
3. Fully realize the effective separation of inorganic foreign bodies (such as plastics, paper scraps, ceramics, metals and light materials) and organic matter, and the separation efficiency of organic matter can reach more than 90%;
4. through the intelligent control system to achieve the kitchen waste from the silo, broken bag, sorting, crushing, pulping are automatically completed under closed conditions, to solve the various drawbacks brought about by manual sorting in the stench environment, to achieve Clean production;
5. According to the characteristics of kitchen waste in China, it can not only provide pure organic materials with uniform fine particles for biogas production in subsequent anaerobic fermentation, but also maximize the recovery of foreign matter in garbage;
6. Not only has the closed operation been realized, but also the degree of automation has reached the highest standard of garbage sorting at home and abroad. It is a revolutionary breakthrough in the separation and pulping technology of kitchen waste.
● Garbage reception, coarse sorting
● Sorting and biopulping
● sand removal and light materials
● Slurry separation
1. Garbage reception, rough sorting
The kitchen waste is first collected by the kitchen garbage collection vehicle and transported to the treatment workshop. After being metered by the electronic scale, it is poured into the receiving hopper, and the free water is drained, and then lifted by the conveyor to enter the kitchen waste sorting machine. Select, more than 50mm of debris will be selected for transport away, less than 50mm of organic materials are transported to the subsequent process. The main function of the meal machine is to remove large particles, including glass bottles, bones, rags, etc., which affect the normal process of the subsequent process. The sorted kitchen waste enters the decontamination pulper.
2. Sorting and biopulping
Separation and biopulping are performed by a decontamination pulping machine. The main function of the decontamination pulper is to crush, remove and pulp the kitchen waste. The garbage after coarse sorting by the upper road is further broken into the decontamination pulping machine, and the particles larger than 10 mm including plastics, caps, wood chips and the like are sorted out, and the inorganic matter removal rate can reach more than 95%. Organic particles of less than 10 mm are transported to the next process in the prepared slurry.
3. Desanding and light materials
After the slurry of the impurity-free pulping mechanism is removed by the gravity sand remover and the cyclone, the slurry enters the light material sorting machine. The inorganic material with a light specific gravity in the slurry is rejected and the solid phase particles are classified. The slag content in the organic slurry is reduced to ensure proper operation of the slurry separation equipment and to obtain the most desirable anaerobic digestion slurry.
4. Slurry separation
The slurry is heated in a heating tank and then separated into a three-phase separation decanter centrifuge to separate the oil phase, the water phase and the solid phase. The light oil phase enters the storage tank for subsequent processing, and the heavy aqueous phase and solid phase enter the conditioning tank.
● Kitchen waste sorting machine
● In addition to the pulp machine
Pulping machine in operation:
● Light material sorting machine
● Three-phase separation decanter centrifuge
● Intelligent control system
● Other equipment